SKYTEC TORQ® REDImpact Resistant Safety Glove
£28.49Displayed price per Pair
A flexible impact resistant glove with TPR protection zones giving great grip in wet, oily and dry conditions. Provides extremely high level (F) of cut resistance as part of the EN 388:2016 standard.
- Cut resistant: Level F (EN 388:2016).
- A robust single-piece synthetic leather palm for heightened durability and anti-slip grip.
- Durable multilayer fabric on palm providing high cut and abrasion resistance.
- Dense and flexible moulded TPR protection zones on knuckle, fingers, thumb and back of hand reduce hand fatigue and protect against impact.
- Resistance to contact heat up to 250⁰C.
- Neoprene cuff resists snagging and offers a comfortable and secure fit.
- Kevlar® stitches on palm for increased lifetime.
Laminated polyester Lycra with moulded TPR protection
Synthetic leather with red ARMORTEX abrasion resistant fabric and knitted cut resistant fabric
CE II, EN 388:2016 4X43FP, EN 407:2004 X2XXXX
8/M, 9/L, 10/XL, 11/XXL
Construction, Cutting & Casting of Metals, Demolition, Drilling, Heavy Construction, Mining, Offshore, Oil and Gas, Petroleum and Oil Industry, Rigging, Transport