SKYTEC TORQ® BLACKImpact Resistant Safety Glove
A flexible impact resistant glove with TPR protection zones giving great grip in wet, oily and dry conditions. Provides extremely high level (E) of cut resistance as part of the EN 388:2016 standard.
- Extremely flexible hexagonal-textured palm coating to boost comfort, provide enhanced finger flexibility and great grip.
- Durable multilayer fabric on palm providing high cut and abrasion resistance.
- Dense and flexible moulded TPR protection zones on knuckle, fingers, thumb and back of hand reduce hand fatigue and protect against impact
- Resistance to contact heat up to 250⁰C.
- Neoprene cuff resists snagging and offers a comfortable and secure fit.
- Kevlar® stitches on palm for increased lifetime.
Place your order before 2pm and we will process this the same day.
Standard delivery (£1.95) up to orders of £20, delivered within 5 working days.
Free standard delivery on orders over £20, delivered within 5 working days.
We hope that you will be delighted with your purchase from Mstore.co.uk, but we understand that sometimes there may be a reason that you would like to return an item you have purchased to us. We aim to make this process as simple as possible.
14 DAYS RETURNS POLICY FOR PEACE OF MIND
The returns policy at MStore valid for 14 days from the receipt of an item. You therefore have 14 days from the day you receive your item from Mstore to raise a return through returns.mstore.co.uk*
To return an item please visit our returns portal
*Terms and conditions apply, please see our full returns policy.
Laminated polyester Lycra with moulded TPR protection
Synthetic leather with Black ARMORTEX abrasion resistant fabric and knitted cut resistant fabric
CE II, EN 388:2016 4X44EP, EN 407:2004 X2XXXX
8/M, 9/L, 10/XL, 11/XXL
Construction, Cutting & Casting of Metals, Demolition, Drilling, Heavy Construction, Mining, Offshore, Oil and Gas, Petroleum and Oil Industry, Rigging, Transport