Showa Temres 282 ThermalBreathable, Waterproof and Insulated Safety Glove
£16.99Displayed price per Pair
The Showa 282 insulated lining combined with waterproof PU technology provides warmth and protection from liquids in cold conditions. This gauntlet style general handling glove is certified to protect against low temperatures and high-risk impact hazards. With a polyurethane, nylon finish they provide excellent abrasion resistance as well as high dexterity and tactile sensitivity.
Durable and ergonomic, the Showa 282 is perfect for applications across a wide range of industries such as construction, agriculture, logistics and transport.
- Innovative, breathable and waterproof technology
- Fixed insulated acrylic liner protects from cold ensures warmth and comfort
- Full double polyurethane (PU) coating prevents ingress from water and liquids
- Breathable technology allows warm air and moisture from inside to escape to keep hands dry
- Micro-roughened nitrile coating finish
- Premium comfort and flexibility of PU
- Seamless liner prevents irritation
- Ergonomic fit
CE III 0120, EN 388:2016 4221X, EN ISO 374-1:2016/TYPEB JKL, EN ISO 374-5:2016, EN511:2006
Cold Storage, Commercial Fishing, Offshore, Petrochemical
8/M, 9/L, 10/XL, 11/XXL